Handmade in Sheffield from chromed stainless steel, this safety razor will help you save the environment and money!
Double Edged Chrome Safety Razor
Made from chromed stainless steel.
Supplied with 5 double edged blades and presented in a kraft board box.
Boxed size: 13 x 5.5 x 13cm
Made in Sheffield.
If you're new to this type of razor there are plenty of video tutorials online to watch before you start. Here are some tips:
- Unscrew the head of the razor and insert a blade.
- Warm the blade by rinsing it under hot water.
- Hold the razor to your face at an angle of between 30 to 45 degrees.
- Allow the weight of the razor to 'power' the shaving, using short strokes in the direction of hair growth (do not try to pull the razor).
- When the razor blade becomes blunt it will 'hang' on the stubble, rotate the razor or change the blade.
General shaving tips:
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel.
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment.
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap.
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard.
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain.
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry.
- After shaving use a moisturiser.
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.