Delivery & Returns
Free Click & Collect from our shop on Francis Road
- Monday - Saturday 10-5; Sunday 10-4.
- Please order online and we'll email to let you know as soon as your order is ready to collect.
- Mask preferred when picking up your order.
Local, zero emission delivery to E10, E11 & E17 postcodes.
- £4.00 or free for orders over £40.
- Order by 4 p.m. for next working day delivery.
1st class Royal Mail UK wide
- From £1 for greeting cards to £4.00 for larger items or free for orders over £40.
- Delivery within 2-4 working days.
We currently only ship to the UK.
Damaged or faulty items
If your order contains damaged or faulty items please let us know within 2 days of receiving your delivery and we’ll arrange a refund or replacement. Please take photos of any damaged packaging and the product, keeping both until we’ve let you know whether or not they should be returned to us.
If your order hasn’t been received within 10 days please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. If an item is sent back to us because it couldn’t be delivered we may charge additional postage for it to be re-sent.
If you’d like to return something for a refund or exchange please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order and return it to us within 14 days to:
200 Francis Road
It would be really helpful to us if you could let us know too, the reason for returning an item.
For a refund products must be returned in their original condition and packaging, you'll need to cover the cost of return postage unless the item is faulty. Earrings for pierced ears are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.